Publisher: Manning Publications | ISBN: 1930110936 | edition 2003 | PDF | 513 pages | 7,2 mb
Modularizing code into objects cannot be fully achieved in pure OOP. In practice some objects must deal with aspects that are not their main business. A method to modularize aspects-and benefit from a clean maintainable result-is called aspect-oriented programming. AspectJ is an open-source Java extension and compiler designed for AOP development. Now integrated with Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, and other IDEs, AspectJ v1.1 is ready for the real world.
It is time to move from AOP theory and toy examples to AOP practice and real applications. With this unique book you can make that move. It teaches you AOP concepts, the AspectJ language, and how to develop industrial-strength systems. It shows you examples which you can reuse. It unleashes the true power of AOP through unique patterns of AOP design. When you are done, you will be eager-and able-to build new systems, and enhance your existing ones, with the help of AOP.
Publisher: Sybex | ISBN: 0470008768 | edition 2006 | PDF | 1397 pages | 31,7 mb
* Creating and developing AutoCAD drawings
* Drawing curves and applying solid fills
* Effectively using hatches, fields, and tables
* Manipulating dynamic blocks and attributes
* Linking drawings to databases and spreadsheets
* Keeping track of your projects with the Sheet Set Manager
* Creating cutaway and x-ray views to show off the interior of your 3D model
* Rendering realistic interior views with natural lighting
* Giving a hand-drawn look to 3D views...